Terms & Conditions
- One Pilates – Training session lasts 50 to 55 minutes.
- Reserved appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise the hours booked will be billed in full.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before training is due to start.
- All blocks and group instruction expire 3 months after the date of issue.
- Block units must be paid in full.
- The unit card must be signed before the start of the session.
- For organisational reasons a change of trainer may be unavoidable.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing and fresh cotton socks.
- You will need a towel for showering.
- Duo-sessions can only be taken after 5-10 individual sessions, or after consultation with the trainer.
- The Centre assumes no responsibility for articles of clothing and related articles.
- Before starting this course please contact your doctor to ensure that Pilates is a suitable form of training for you.
- Inform your trainer about any old or new injuries, especially about contra-indications of the spine (e.g. prolapsed discus, slipped disc, discus protrusions etc.)
- The Studio and Pilates Trainers cannot be held responsible for any injuries which may occur during training.